Welcome to the Marvelous World of Marvel
Given the Marvel Movie Universe keeps growing and growing, I thought it was
about time to dedicate a whole section to it on this blog. Primarily, this will
contain reviews for the films of the Avengers characters, and their associated
phases, but in time, will contain reviews for other films in the wider Marvel
Universe.
When I started this section, it was in the build up to
Avengers: Endgame, arguably the greatest Marvel movie of them all. And despite
my initial reservations to part ways with Marvel after that film, because lets
face it - when Tony/Iron Man died, a part of me did too, know what I mean? -
but the continuing adventures of Spider-Man reel back me in, and I will say I'm
a little curious about how Avengers: Doomsday could work.
Marvel isn’t slowing down anytime soon, and we haven’t' even
spoken about the multiple TV shows on this blog. They might make an appearance
somewhere down the line.
But for now, I'll stick with movie reviews, and help you
work through the plethora of instalments, you can go Phase-by-Phase. Just click
on the link next to the picture, and you'll find the handful of films in each
respective phase of Marvel's plans for Movie-World Domination. You'll also find
a link that will bring you back here.
Movie lovers? Assemble!
Movies include;
Captain America: The First Avenger
Movies include;
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Movies include;
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Movies include;
Black Widow - COMING SOON
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - COMING SOON
Eternals - COMING SOON
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - COMING SOON
Thor: Love and Thunder - COMING SOON
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - COMING SOON
Movies include;
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - COMING SOON
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - COMING SOON
The Marvels - COMING SOON
Deadpool & Wolverine - COMING SOON
Captain America: Brave New World - COMING SOON
Thunderbolts* - COMING SOON







Comments
Post a Comment